Sunday, April 21, 2013

Help Us Choose A T-shirt Design

Wow!  Our blog has been viewed 1,086 times.  Thank you for all the support.  We are truly on our way to bringing Noah home and you are actively helping by praying for him and sharing in this experience with us.

Now we are ready to choose a t-shirt design and start our first fundraiser (shortly).  Please help us choose from one of the following texts. We'll be able to make changes to the color/font as needed.  Luke and I have selected heather gray for the t-shirt color (we felt like it was universal).  I am leaning towards blue and white or red and white lettering.

We'll be fundraising thru BonFire Funds and plan to launch our campaign later this month.  I will be posting the link to order shirts on here as well as Facebook as soon as I have it.

Please comment below for your favorite design....maybe we should label them #1-4.  Thanks!

10 comments:

  1. I really like #3...then #2 after that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like # 4 the best and then #3! And I love gray T-shirts! Pretty sure John and my girls do too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorites are 3 and 4! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like number 4. But they all look pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is 3 and then 4. Love the idea and can't wait to wear it in support!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE #4.....but like #3 as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. See, I'm a number one r . I think it's the most modern and creative because of the hash tag.....but four if not that one...but id like to buy number one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I think more would look it up out of curiosity number one

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like #4, but you can count on us to support you guys and buy whichever one you pick. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like #4 and #1! Excited for you!

    ReplyDelete