Monday, September 9, 2013

Change One


One late night Pinterest session I stumbled across this awesome t-shirt.  I'm a big cheerleader for those that make their own things (because I can't correctly execute anything cute myself) and I believe in supporting others...especially when it comes to fundraisers.  All proceeds from the sale of these shirts will go towards the Bramlett's adoption expenses.  The shirts come in adult ($20) and children's ($15) sizes. 

I really have been meaning to share the link to the ChangeOneDesigns Etsy shop for a few weeks now.  I wear my shirt ALL the time (some of you can attest to that).

http://www.etsy.com/listing/159791110/womens-adoption-t-shirt?ref=sr_gallery_36&ga_search_query=adoption+shirt+&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=4&ga_search_type=all





Allie and her husband will be adopting a child from China next year; they also have a blog you can follow their journey at http://thebramletthome.blogspot.com/ 

Matthew 25:40 The King will reply, I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brother of mine, you did for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment