Monday, September 29, 2014

Fall

We thoroughly enjoyed the last 6 weeks of Summer (in Florida) but are ready for Fall and cooler weather. :)

I broke out the plastic pumpkin pails early this year and suggested the boys hunt for acorns one cool morning (by that I mean less than 80 degrees).  This activity has provided hours of entertainment and learning for both Noah and Beckett.  Genius!





The boys' preschool teacher assigned homework (first ever) and Noah could barely wait to complete his; he has been watching Ella every night and was ready for his turn!  They had to use scissors independently and cut 4 strips of orange construction paper into small pieces then glue onto another sheet of paper inside a blank, white pumpkin.  


I think he did an awesome job and even traced his name (we are still working with Beckett...he isn't quite as motivated as Noah).  I really do love Fall Y'all and can't wait for Noah to experience more that this season has to offer.  It has truly made me slow down and appreciate the simple things I have taken for granted when I realize that despite how well-adjusted he is-everything is still new to Noah.


No comments:

Post a Comment