Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Starting Preschool



Noah started preschool today at a small church in our new town. He and Beckett will be in the same class 3 mornings a week and they were both very excited.  I was excited too.  A little break for Mommy will be good.  :)

Noah has been ready for preschool since he got off the plane from China (no, really he has been asking for months).  We wanted to wait until he was successfully and securely attached to us.  Then we moved and I was worried it wouldn't work out for either of the boys to attend preschool this Fall (its terribly expensive here).  In the end, of course God had a plan and provided an excellent, affordable program on the other side of town.  I'm hopeful that part of that plan will also be for me to work part-time at the preschool but for now I will be enjoying those few hours by myself and can't wait to see all the new friendships and fun things Noah makes at preschool.










1 comment:

  1. Love reading these updates, Stacy.. especially since we can't see you for in person updates as often anymore. Loved catching up today. You continue to be an encouragement and good friend to me from afar. Miss you, Hopkins family!

    ReplyDelete