Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Work In Progress

In the past week we've been working to get things ready for when Noah comes home with us-as you can see it's a work in progress.

Luke painting Noah's room 

Madras comforter

Gray gingham sheets (coming this week)


Planet mobile donated by our sweet friends

Noah's car seat which matches his brother Beckett's

Rash guards-tons! All gifts from Grandma (Luke's mom)

Added a 3rd chair to the playroom and painted it orange (the kids choice for Noah)

We're still waiting on the USCIS i800 approval and then the remaining clearances for travel come from China.  12 weeks or less...

Update:  Mimi (my mom) bought Noah's duvet insert with all her hard-earned Kohl's cash.  And the sheets arrived and are already on his bed.







4 comments:

  1. Love this! We are so excited he'll be home SOON! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swim suit top! Can't wait to meet you on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. My name is Ed and my wife and I just started following your blog on Friday. We are a family in waiting as well - a 2 year old in Hefei, in the Anhui province. We would love to connect via email. We will keep your family in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey guys! I just read a few posts on your blog too; I'd love to connect just trying to figure out how to give you my personal email address or maybe we could connect thru Facebook, I'm Stacy Chance Hopkins. Congratulations to you both! Thank you for the prayers.

      Delete