Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Another Bump In The Road

We received a letter on Monday from USCIS that our i800 had been rejected.  I felt my heart start to break-called the adoption agency and was reassured it was a mistake.  

Well actually there was a mistake, the agency mailed our paperwork to the wrong address and that is why the i800 was rejected.  Luckily, this can all be corrected but we don't know how much time it will cost us.  I was really feeling confident that we would travel the first week of January until now.  

At this point our i800 has been resubmitted (this time to the correct address, we hope).  I filled out a form to receive a text message when it "hits the lockbox".  I'll let you know when we know more.  In the meantime, please continue to pray for Noah.  We don't want him to wait any longer-no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment